Happy Birthday November 20th Corbin!-Uncle Brian
Hey Corbin,Happy Birthday! Are you 9?We love your blog. See you next week.Love,Shannon, Mark, Kieran, Moira, & Chloe
Corbin your blog is outdated- your followers are dying to know more about you-please post again soon!
thanks everyone
and happyb-day to you, uncle brian.
(I just read these so I ment to do it on 11-20
Post a Comment
my blog
7 comments:
Happy Birthday November 20th Corbin!
-Uncle Brian
Hey Corbin,
Happy Birthday! Are you 9?
We love your blog. See you next week.
Love,
Shannon, Mark, Kieran, Moira, & Chloe
Hey Corbin,
Happy Birthday! Are you 9?
We love your blog. See you next week.
Love,
Shannon, Mark, Kieran, Moira, & Chloe
Corbin your blog is outdated- your followers are dying to know more about you-please post again soon!
thanks everyone
and happyb-day to y
ou, uncle brian.
(I just read these so I ment to do it on 11-20
Post a Comment